Aspen Family Plan of Care from The Perspective of Orlando PP Presentation | savvyessaywriters.us
Please create a
Ann, a community nurse, made an afternoon home visit with Susan and her father. After the death of her mother, Susan had growing concerns about her father living alone. “I worry about my father all the time. He is becoming more forgetful and he has trouble seeing. Mom used to take care of him. I am not sleeping and I am irritable around him. Yesterday I shouted at him because he wouldn’t let me help him with his laundry. I felt terrible! I am at my wits’ end! My brothers and sisters do not want to put dad in a nursing home but they are not willing to help out. As usual, they have left me with all the responsibility. I work
- What questions does Orlando’s theory guide the nurse to consider in caring for Susan and Sam?
- Develop a family plan of care from the perspective of Orlando.
Explore the 1950 and 60’s in the United States:
- Explore was happening in the United States during this time (culture, social, economics, struggles)
- What did nursing look like during this time (what were their jobs like, responsibilities, dress, autonomy, respect)
- What is the most influential accomplishment in nursing theory from the 1950’s and 1960’s?