Capella University Ford’s Corporate Strategy and Structure Analysis | savvyessaywriters.us
The vice president of corporate strategy at the headquarters of your selected firm (Ford, Proctor and Gamble, Virgin Group, or another firm you have selected) has requested that you provide her with a business analysis of your key findings regarding the firm’s level of diversification (product scope), geographical and vertical scope, and the overall fit with the business strategy or strategies (identified in Assessment 1 of the course).
Use the Capella University Library, the Internet, or resources provided in the Firm Research Information document (in the Suggested Resources) to find at least four current, scholarly, or professional resources that provide the information you need to complete this assessment.
In 4–6 pages, provide a business analysis of the firm you selected. Your analysis should do all of the following:
- Analyze the corporate strategy of the selected firm, including product, geographical, and vertical scope in which it operates. Has the firm expanded from its initial product line or field of operation? Does the firm own vertically related activities along the value chain for its products?
- Analyze the firm’s overall corporate structure and key management systems. Does the firm employ any of the following three elements of corporate strategy: diversification, vertical integration, or globalization? Are global alliances an overall part of the corporate strategy?
- Analyze the strategic fit between the business and corporate strategies of the selected firm.
Use clear headings and subheadings to organize the key points of your analysis.
Your report should be clearly written and communicate effectively to organizational leadership; use correct grammar, spelling and mechanics as expected of a business professional. Cite and reference all sources using current APA style.
- References: Support your business analysis with at least four academic resources from the Capella University Library.
- APA Style: Use proper APA style for all citations and references.
- Length: 4–6 double-spaced, typed pages, not including the references list or title page.
- Written communication: Demonstrate graduate-level writing skills through accurate communication of thoughts that convey the overall goals of the analysis and do not detract from the message.
- Font: Times New Roman, 12 point.
***PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU SEE ATTACHED GRADING CRITERIA AND MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS ANSWERED**