Embry Riddle Issues Regulations and Practices on Airports Paper | savvyessaywriters.us
You will identify current issues, regulations, and practices, and address related legal considerations on your chosen topic, using proper legal terminology throughout. You must cite at least 5 references the topic and details are as follows:
- Select a specific civil airport located anywhere in the world and serving commercial airlines, then:
- Describe briefly the airport and its owner/operator, airlines serving the airport, and the city, cities or region served by the airport.
- Identify the governmental agency or authority or private enterprise responsible for providing security screening of passengers and cargo at the airport.
- Identify government legal actions taken there to:
- Identify the specific government agency or authority that took each such action.
- Identify the source and type of government legal powers relied on to accomplish each of these actions.
- Include images illustrating the airport and vicinity relating to those specific actions.
- Identify and briefly describe all airline accidents that have occurred at or in the vicinity of that airport since 1/01/2000, including the probable cause of each.
- Identify current airport noise and safety issues that remain of concern to the community and any current activity to address those issues.
- Analyze whether the airport’s level of activity and forecast air traffic demand appear sustainable at the present location for the long term, clearly explaining your reasoning.
- protect the surrounding airspace from obstruction by obstacles,
- assure that land uses surrounding the airport are compatible with aircraft noise,
- establish runway use preferences, approach and departure paths to minimize aircraft noise impact on surrounding communities.