ENT527 Phoenix Legal and Tax Issues in Hiring Employees Paper | savvyessaywriters.us
Attached is doc named “text” for required resource… please add this as one of the references
Refer to pages 488 – 489 of Ch.12, Entrepreneurship, 3rd edition. Students will also provide a peer-reviewed reference from the University of Phoenix Library.
Analyze the following in a minimum of 1,400 words regarding legal and tax issues in hiring employees:
- Analyze the effect that classifying employees as agents of a company has on social entrepreneurs, entrepreneurs, and intrapreneurs in hiring employees.
- Evaluate the impact that social entrepreneurs, entrepreneurs, and intrapreneurs understanding employment discrimination laws has on the employer-employee relationship.
- Analyze the importance of the employment agreement from the perspective of social entrepreneurs, entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs, and employees.
- Evaluate ways social entrepreneurs, entrepreneurs, and intrapreneurs create dynamic organizations by understanding legal and tax issues.
- Evaluate examples of how top companies are creating dynamic organizations for their employees.
Cite a minimum of 2 peer reviewed reference from the University of Phoenix Library.
Format consistent with APA guidelines.