For your final module paper, you are going to assume the role of the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) of an organization that is looking to institute a security program | savvyessaywriters.us
In this module, we have touched on a wealth of information. For your final module paper, you are going to assume the role of the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) of an organization that is looking to institute a security program. You need to write up a white paper for senior management that encompasses the following:
- An overview of an information security program and why it is important for an organization
- A list of high-level topics that should be encompassed in a program and a brief explanation of each of those topics
- From those high-level topics, you will take the top two that are most important, in your view, and create basic standards/procedures for implementing safeguards for those topics.
- In your white paper, you will explain why you believe these two topics are the most important to put in place first. What makes these more important than other items?
- The overall paper should be informational, but also provide data and evidence from outside sources to give credence to your discussion.
The paper should be 15-18 pages in length including title, contents and source pages, providing a broad overview of Information Security Programs and how it will help the organization fulfill its mission.
Remember, your audience is the senior management of the organization.
You are to complete a presentation as if you were the CISO of an organization presenting to senior management. Your presentation should be an overview of your white paper and last no more than 10 minutes (approximately 8-10 slides).