Lit review | savvyessaywriters.us
1. Read the article linked above.
2. Find at least two scholarly sources that support or refute the thesis of the original article.
2. Write a literature review based on the articles and information from the course.
This article review is not a summary but rather a review in the sense of a critical analysis and the opportunity to synthesize with the reading and other assignments, e.g., your own research for the course project. You are to integrate this review (your findings and analyses) in your assigned reading/chapter.
On the cover page, the bibliographic information should be in proper format (APA style), your names, course (BUS 308), and date of submission.
Beginning on the second page, you should state:
(1) how the articles relates (synthesize) to the material being studied
(2) with what you agree and disagree, stating why (using analytical and critical thinking skills).
The review should be at least two (2) pages (double-spaced, 1” margins, Times New Roman and 12-point font), plus the title page. There should be a reasonable balance between these two sections, e.g., 40% (or 60%) relating the article to the text and 60% (then 40%) critical analysis, if not equal balance (50%-50%). In addition, if quotation(s) is (are) used, then that much additional review is required; hence, the completed pages are your views, opinions, understanding, and writing. You must attach a copy of the article or the link to your article to your review/critique. Only full scholarly articles (no abstracts, book or article summaries, etc.) will be accepted.
If the criteria are not followed, the assignment will be evaluated accordingly, e.g., one page written review instead of two, then loss of 50% of the assignment value, etc.