South University Health Care task-force PPT Project 3 | savvyessaywriters.us
In this assignment, you will explore the differences among educational levels, the scopes of practice, and credentialing and licensure requirements for various employees in a healthcare organization.
Scenario: You are the HR manager of a newly established healthcare organization. The board of directors of the organization asks you to prepare a presentation on the required profiles for the following roles:
- Administrator (i.e., chief executive officer, vice president of nursing or finance, etc.)
- Registered nurse
- Nurse’s aide
- Laboratory technician
- Dietary aide
- Maintenance professional
For each role, provide the following information:
- Educational qualifications required for the role
- Scope of practice for the role
- Credentialing and licensure requirements for the role
- A description of the importance of the role in a healthcare organization
- Explain the legal aspects of the HRM role.
For the workforce as a whole, address the following:
- How would you build and maintain a climate of mutual respect and trust among employees?
- What is the importance of diversity in the workforce?
- To support your work, use your course and textbook readings and also use the South University Online Library. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
- Your assignment should be addressed in an 16- to 20-PowerPoint presentation.