Strayer Security Before and After September 11 of 2001 in The US Paper | savvyessaywriters.us
Write a 3-4 page paper in which you:
- Compare security before and after September 11, 2001 in the U.S. to determine which measures have had the greatest impact toward deterring further attacks.
- Describe how the security changes of September 11, 2001 have personally affected you.
- Speculate whether the security changes since September 11, 2001 have made you and the U.S. safer from terrorist organizations.
- Suggest one (1) weakness of U.S. security that you believe still exists. Recommend a solution.
- Use at least two (2) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow SWS or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe historical and contemporary approaches for the delivery of security services.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in security assessment and solutions.
- Write clearly and concisely about topics related to security assessment and solutions using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Click here to view the grading rubric.