Vincent Van Gogh, Paul Gauguin And Picasso Artworks Analysis | savvyessaywriters.us
I need help with my assignment. My assignment requirements are listed below. I would like to choose Vincent Van Gogh, Paul Gauguin and Picasso as my artists for my first 3 artists.
Select three of the artists listed below (note that there are two separate Matisse topics), provide a few sentences covering the following:
- Describe how the artists used color, shape, and line in their artwork.
- Explain what the artists were attempting to do with their artwork.
- Select a specific art piece from the artist, either from the text or online. Provide title and page number or give a link/address.
- How does your selected piece illustrate its representative style? Be specific enough to make it clear you understand the style. It is not just “Post-Impressionism.”
Select three (3) of the artists listed below.
- Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec
- Paul Cezanne
- Georges Seurat
- Vincent van Gogh
- Paul Gauguin
- Picasso (Blue Period)
Select three (3) artists from the following Expressionists and provide the same information as above.
- Ernst Ludwig Kirchner
- Emile Nolde
- Wassily Kandinsky
- Franz Marc
- Kathe Kollwitz
This means you will be writing about six (6) artists in total. There is no specific word count as long as you cover the required information.